HERE'S HOW TO ENTER THE CONTEST:
- Take a picture of yourself showing off your Uncommon Threads gear.
- Post the picture on Instagram, tag us @utchefapparel, & use #beuncommon.
- Enter as many times as you’d like each month! More photos increases your chance to win a $100 credit for Uncommon Threads Chef Apparel.
One lucky member of the Uncommon Nation will win a $100 Online Shopping Spree EACH MONTH!
You may enter multiple times a month using different pictures and separate posts.
Entries reset each month, so each entry will only be valid for the month in which it is posted.
You must be 18 years or older and live within the continental United States to be eligible for the contest.
By entering this contest you agree to allow Uncommon Threads to use your entry (including images, text, and any other information) without any financial compensation to you now or in the future.
1. Eligibility: This contest is open only to those who enter through using our branded hashtag (#beuncommon) and tag us (@utchefapparel) on Instagram only and who are 18 years old as of the date of entry. The contest is only open to legal residents of the continental United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Uncommon Threads Chef Apparel, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the contest. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Uncommon Threads Chef Apparel as final and binding as it relates to the content of this contest.
3. Contest Period: Entries will be accepted every month (from the first day to the last day) through Instagram only. Each month the contest entries will reset, so each submission will only be valid for the month in which it is posted. You are allowed to enter multiple times within a month and can continue entering until the contest has concluded for that month. Uncommon Threads Chef Apparel reserves the right to suspend or terminate the contest at any time without providing any form of notice and/or reason.
4. How to Enter: The contest must be entered by submitting an entry posting a picture of them wearing or with their purchased Uncommon Threads Chef Apparel on Instagram and using our branded hashtag (#beuncommon) in the description. The entry must fulfill all contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Uncommon Threads Chef Apparel. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Uncommon Threads Chef Apparel.
5. Prizes: One winner will receive one $100 Online Shopping Spree. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Uncommon Threads Chef Apparel. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Uncommon Threads Chef Apparel discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Uncommon Threads Chef Apparel to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner(s) will be selected by Random Drawing under the supervision of Uncommon Threads Chef Apparel. Winner(s) will be notified by an Instagram direct message, and will be announced our Instagram page within seven (7) days following selection of Winner. Uncommon Threads Chef Apparel shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to any reason. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Uncommon Threads Chef Apparel‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE contest, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Uncommon Threads Chef Apparel, anyone acting on behalf of Uncommon Threads Chef Apparel, and Uncommon Threads Chef Apparel’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent from you. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Uncommon Threads Chef Apparelfrom and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Uncommon Threads Chef Apparel may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of the use of submitted content.
9. Terms & Conditions: Uncommon Threads Chef Apparel reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Uncommon Threads Chef Apparel’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the contest. In such case, Uncommon Threads Chef Apparel may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Uncommon Threads Chef Apparel. Uncommon Threads Chef Apparel reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Uncommon Threads Chef Apparel has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Uncommon Threads Chef Apparel reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Uncommon Threads Chef Apparel and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND CHICAGO, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Chicago having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the contest is Uncommon Threads Chef Apparel.
14. Instagram: The contest hosted by Uncommon Threads Chef Apparel is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
15. By participating in the contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules & Regulations.